Thursday, June 5, 2008
It has been a while
Okay so it has been a long while. I have thought many times about posting something, but have kind of been enjoying the break from the computer and still don't have my computer so still lack the enthusiasm to post with out any pictures, but I thought I would let anyone who is still checking at this point that we are still alive and some of us well. We have been enjoying our extended vacation with family and a few friends. It is bittersweet being away from home while away you get to see all or most of the people you love(the part I love), but lack structure and your own things(the part I don't love--S. has gone to bed at midnight the last two nights and I packed for warmer weather and have been freezing.) Check back in a few weeks for the pictures, I think I forgot to pull my camera out last week, but you may get to see pictures from the first week and last(if I remember) week of our adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're alive! I can't wait to see pics of how big your kids are getting. Then I can't wait to see them in person. Oh, and you too. :)
It's about time we saw a new post! Can't wait to see the pictures and see how life is going with you guys. Definitely keep us posted on how things are going!
We're are breathlessly waiting for the pictures!
Go Ortho!
Post a Comment