Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's Official

We are settled. Well there are still boxes in some rooms and of course there are those few items that haven't turned up yet that you are sure you packed, but we are now connected. We have enjoyed using the library for all of our surfing needs but look forward to the convenience of the inter net in our own living room. I have felt completely disconnected from everything without my computer and of course what good is a computer without the internet, obviously none to me because I tried to get on it to do something and could find nothing interesting to do so it only lasted a few moments. I am trying to find the best pictures of our adventures over the last few months but am not exactly finding the pictures I wish I could take. I think I need to hire a photographer to follow us around so I can get a descent picture--so this is what you get.




4 comments:

Polliwog said...

Hi there and welcome back to Cyber Land. And the Gateway to the West. :) It was fun to see the photos. Call me this week so we can waste lots of time catching up. Good luck to Joe in the first week of residency!

Carolee Brown said...

I'm so glad your back. I check everyday to see what's new. Sad that we missed you on your visit, but just gives us more reason to come out and see you.

Jeana said...

I too would be lost without the internet. It was great seeing all of you. Too bad we couldn't spend more time together due to illnesses. Maybe next time!

Angie said...

Whatever those are totally cute pictures! Are the kids really that big? I can't believe that you have only been gone for 2 months and they are already that big! Cute babies.