Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Disneyland
To celebrate finishing dental school we went to Disneyland. We had a great time. The kids favorite ride was the Winnie the Pooh ride. We were lucky enough to go with Grandma and Grandpa so of course the kids got spoiled and so did we. D thought that we were tricking him into going on all the scary rides, we did but only so they could ride everything once and they were really in no danger--just trust issues.:) It was hot the days that we went a tip, take water bottles, go to the shows in the hot afternoon--Aladian was enjoyable for everyone. Toon town has no shade, but the kids loved it anyway. They were afraid of the characters at first, but then A got into a little and loved meeting all the princesses. It is a fun and magical place.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aw, how fun! I can't believe you actually posted something new! Disneyland does rock, now you have to visit Disneyworld and see even more.
Wow, another post so soon? Lucky us. Your photos are so cute--I especially love the last two.
I hope D overcomes his trust issues! It was great to see you. I'm not even going to think about how long it will be until that happens again, right?
Yeah, I am so glad to hear that the Parker family is alive and well...I was beginning to wonder:-) I am so glad to hear you are all doing well. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment