We are enjoying having Joe home more as he is finishing up his requirements, hooray for the end of dental school. Me and S were able to take a last minute trip to Washington to see my dad and all of my siblings. S loved being adopted into my brothers family for the weekend, she was missing her brother and sister. She is always up to something and she usually gets to it about 5 seconds before me.
Now we are enjoying our last few weeks in Michigan. Today we had what I hope will be the last snow storm in Michigan and we can start to enjoy spring. Packing and playing with our friends is our main focus now and we plan to do a lot of both.

5 comments:
That's so fun that were able to go back to Washington. S is so adorable and I can't believe how much she is looking more and more like A every time I see her. I love watching them at church. I will have to find a new family to keep me laughing when I should be paying attention.
I hope the packing and playing goes well. We are looking forward to your visit to Utah soon. We have your old furniture (still in good condition) for your new house if you are interested. ;)
We loved seeing you and of course little Miss. S is welcome at our home anytime!
I hope the move goes smoothly. Enjoy your last few weeks in Michigan. See you the end of May :)
How exciting;-) Moving time will be here before you know it. I hope things are better at home (in Washington). Great job on the 1/2. Em and I were so jealous (because we are not there to go with and also because neither of us could run that far/fast right now:-) Keep in touch!
We already miss you guys! I hope the drive and the moving in went smoothly. Good luck in your new place.
Post a Comment