Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Party all Weekend

The PJ party was a hit. Girls are so fun they loved polishing their nails and had lots of giggles when they were getting ready for the silly fashion show.



The party didn't stop with the A.'s birthday, we helped a friend celebrate on Friday(no school) and on Saturday we started Easter celebrations.

The Easter egg hunt on Saturday had sunshine and snow.



To finish out the weekend we colored eggs. The kids always love this especially S who discovered the fun this year.



I wish that I had pictures of the kids dressed up in Easter dresses, but I didn't get dresses for them and we were as usual rushing out the door to go to church and didn't have time, but A did look cute in a skirt and shirt she got for her b-day and of course the other kids looked cute also as always.

5 comments:

Jeana said...

Did you make that cake yourself Jan? Amazing! Sounds like everyone had a good Easter weekend. Oh, and A looks very grown up with her hair cut.

East Millcreek Wilsons said...

I love the cake! And I'm glad I can keep track of your blog:)

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Love the cake! Looks like you had a fun (sugar) filled weekend.

Michelle said...

Congrats on passing the boards! We can't believe that you are almost done..
The Burns