Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Michigan Style

To people in other parts of the world you might think this looks like the middle of winter, but in Michigan this is the first signs of spring. I know the snow might throw you off , but there is one element that gives me hope that spring is on its way. The sun, it is actually shining and you can see it. Most of the winter in Michigan is gray and cold. I love the sun.

3 comments:

Todd and Anna said...

I saw that same strange orb in the sky today too, not sure what it was, but it feels good. I am going blind with all of the reflection off of the new snow! I love snow!

Todd

Polliwog said...

Beautiful! It makes me miss the snow--but only momentarily. :) Thanks for the lovely view. I miss seeing it as I walk home from your house.

Trisha said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'll have to remember to come back and look again.
I, too, love the sun. I love seeing it through the window. But I've been here too long to know that it's all just for show. Give me a month and then I'll be outside getting a tan.
Trisha