Obviously it has been to not blog but lately I have been thinking of starting up again. I am sure there is probably only one or maybe two people who even bother checking anymore. Life has been crazy busy, I, on occasion get to look at other blogs but usually don't have the energy to blog so haven't. NOT ANYMORE.
I am going to start blogging again. I am going to make it private so if you would like to read let me know. For a few reasons. The biggest being safety for my family. We witnessed some high profile crimes while living in St Louis and are currently in hiding or we moved to a smallish town and want it to feel a little big for as long as possible.
I promise to fill you in on all the details for our busy life as much as time allows. So PLEASE keep reading. We have made some great friends in our life adventures and this is the only way that I keep in touch with some so I will try to do better at writing and reading, I just may make a comment on your blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Okay, you'd better email me about this crime crap from STL. What in the world?! And I want in to keep reading! We miss you guys!!
Are you serious about those crimes? I thought it was a joke ... yikes!
We want an invite. I always read your blog, even if I don't always comment. :) Hope all is going well! Can't wait for an update.
I'll want an invite - jjparker23@msn.com. Thanks!
Ha, I was logged in as Parker Transport. So Jon's comment was really from me - Jeana. ;0)
Yes update with pictures! We miss you guys.
Blog. And invite me.
Dude -- keep it up. Send me an invite!
TaNece
I want an invite for sure! I'd love to have an update on you guys and I promise I'll read it!
I'll read!! You know I'm a stalker. Good for you for blogging, maybe someday I will do the same :)
Post a Comment