you have a cute little family.Good job on S's hair, it's so cute. J is growing up so fast. bitter sweet.
Dude! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Those faces crack me up. Hope you're doing well. (Is this the last year there for school?)TaNece
Mr. J looks so big! It was good to talk to you. I am so excited for you to get a job.
Those are the times when Northwood really was convenient...like walking to piano lessons :) I wish I could still teach her!!
LOL, so cute!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you have a cute little family.Good job on S's hair, it's so cute. J is growing up so fast. bitter sweet.
Dude! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Those faces crack me up. Hope you're doing well. (Is this the last year there for school?)
TaNece
Mr. J looks so big! It was good to talk to you. I am so excited for you to get a job.
Those are the times when Northwood really was convenient...like walking to piano lessons :) I wish I could still teach her!!
LOL, so cute!!!!
Post a Comment