Monday, March 23, 2009

All Aboard

This week we are potty training. S is excited about it and tells everyone "I potty train", not sure she realizes what that means, but she did say yesterday that we were going to throw away the diapers. I was planning on starting today, but she decided yesterday was the day. The morning went okay but after church was not so great. She keeps saying I went already as if going one time a day will do it. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Lindz said...

I'll be the first to wish you all the luck you need! Potty training is not for the birds. Hope you are doing well and enjoying the warmer weather lately!

amydear said...

Good luck with that! Wish I could be there to hand out the M&Ms. : )

Angie said...

Good luck lady! I am so not looking forward to potty training when we have to do it. I've heard it can be quite a pain.

Carolee Brown said...

That one has a mind of her own. No wonder I love her so much. Good luck with that train ride. I'm sure she will pick it up quick she is a very smart cookie.

Amanda said...

Good luck. I hope you're well on your way by now!

Paradise said...

I hope it is going well! I always love potty training, hah! Hah! I need to call you sometime and catch up on life. I hope you are happy!