Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring

I know that is a really creative title, but I decided I better just type something before I give up on blogging all together and I think that just about every other entry is "long time no blog" as if you don't know that if you are still reading this sad attempt at blogging.

We are still alive, some of us barely. The potty training is more parent training. S will do things when she wants. She is getting it most of the time, just not the times you really want her to.



A turned 8 and got baptized. She was so luck she got to celebrate her birthday for a few weeks with a trip to Dallas to play with cousins and family coming to visit St Louis for her baptism.


Joe and I got to take a little trip to Washington to do a little job exploring. THANK YOU to Grandma P for coming out and taking care of the kids. They loved being spoiled by her for almost a week.

We are expecting. I am almost 14 weeks and am looking forward to feeling better. D is very excited about the possibility of there being 3 boys in the house and asking "how big is the baby and the tummy going to get". I wish is was "the tummy", like we could take turns passing it around, the joys of pregnancy.

I am excited for school to be out(a week left) so we can enjoy some of the fun things to do in St Louis. Hopefully I will remember to take pictures so I can post more.

10 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

Yay! Congrats! I'll be excited to see what you are having! Congrats on A's baptism and good luck w/potty training. We're about to start with Ash, but I have a feeling it's not going to be an easy road. She's not really very motivated... ;)

Natalie said...

Congrats!! Good luck with that "tummy" as well as potty training. I keep telling myself we will do it this summer, but I have a feeling the boys will decide when more than I will. Thanks for the fun pics. You have had a lot of exciting things lately.

Lindz said...

Congratulations Jan!!! I am very excited for you. (this is Lindsey in St L btw)

amydear said...

Did you make A's dress? It's so cute! You're expecting! How exciting! : ) Okay, I already knew, but I'm still so excited. I think that you need to keep posting pictures, because I miss your cute kids way too much.

Carolee Brown said...

I heard you are taking a trip West. Wish we could come up to see you. We miss you all.

Polliwog said...

Great post--it's fun to play catch up this way. A is darling. I can't believe she is 8!!!

You look gorgeous, too. Pregnant?! No way. I am also waiting excitedly to hear what you're having. Good luck. I do not envy you. I am not sure I'll be able to muster up enthusiasm for that again any time soon. :)

qdog said...

Dude! Aweseome. So good to know you're still alive. Congrats on the new baby. Hope you're feeling better. Are you coming out this way this summer? I can't believe you have a child baptized already! We're getting so old. Take care and love to hear from you.
TaNece

Barb: said...

A couple congratulations are in order! Yay for a new baby--very exciting! And congrats to A on her special day. I can't believe she is already 8 and baptized. That's wonderful! Tell her that her A2 primary teachers miss her and are happy for her in making such a great choice.

Trisha said...

Congratulations! Brigham really wanted a boy, too, but looks like he'll have to be satisfied with 3 sisters.
We are having the same potty training issues with Lil. She isn't doing so well at the moment.
I'm glad to hear that things are going well! We miss you guys! Annie is running out of girls to play with!

Angie said...

That's awesome that A was baptized. I just barely noticed this update from you! That's awesome that you went out to washington to look for jobs. What did you find? Are you starting to feel any better? How's the pregnancy going? Do you know what you are having yet?