The first snow day you can see there was barely snow but they were so excited.
The second snow day, a lot more snow. The kids were so excited to get two days off of school they wanted to go sledding, but it didn't end up to be as fun as it would have been with dad(he never gets a snow day).
Snow shapes
A few days after the snow it was 70. I think that is the best way to have snow, a few days then sunshine and 70 or even the 60's is great. The groundhog did see his shadow(I think, I don't really remember and don't want to look it up) so we are having 6 more weeks of winter. D is counting down the days to spring, he tells me everyday how many more weeks then goes to the computer to check the weather. He is big into the temp and the real feel.
Our Valentine Flowers

5 comments:
Your kids are adorable! A is beautiful!
We miss you guys. Our kids would have so much fun hanging out. Someday we have to live really close to each other!
Fun activities! That's awesome.
That weather sounds like St. Louis. I love those 70 degree days! Thanks for the pictures, you know I love to see your kids.
You are such a great mom. You always have such great days planned. I miss the days we were so close.
After we got another load of snow I did look it up and Yes he did see his shadow! I think 6 weeks is about up! Can't wait to head south.
Post a Comment