We have been busy doing things inside and outside on the house. Of course there is always the regular cleaning which I find myself slipping further behind on--when you don't use the bathroom it is hard to remember to go in and clean it.
I have also been working on projects - painting and making curtains for S's room. This took a lot more time then I was thinking. I am glad that Joe was motivated because I wouldn't have finished it.
We painted and got new shelves in the pantry. I am sure I did a few more projects, but I can't really think of them right now. We are really excited for the upcoming week. A few days off of school for everybody. Hanging out with some old friends. And the Friday morning shopping blitz - well - maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
POST PICTURES of S's new room! Can't wait to see the color scheme. Wish I could be there for the fun this weekend. If we start driving tomorrow . . .
Hear, hear! Post pics.
I really want to see pictures for sure! Wow, you've been really busy it sounds like. Way to go.
Post a Comment