Okay well it is no remodel on HGTV's Divine Design, but I do think that it is an improvement. We are glad to be done for now. It may be a few more months before I can get Joe to paint again, it is a pretty big room.
Wow, Jan, that looks super. I love the colors you chose. I have hesitated to paint here because I feel like so many times when people paint it looks I-don't-know? Not good. But yours looks very professional. I'm impressed.
Turned out so cute! Wish you were here to help me convince Kyle to do some painting. I'll bet S loves her new room -- and the pink swag matches the tutu.
6 comments:
Wow, Jan, that looks super. I love the colors you chose. I have hesitated to paint here because I feel like so many times when people paint it looks I-don't-know? Not good. But yours looks very professional. I'm impressed.
You guys did a good job. Very cute! Want to paint our house for us Joe?
That looks awesome! Way to go. I love the colors. I can't wait to move so we can paint more!
Turned out so cute! Wish you were here to help me convince Kyle to do some painting. I'll bet S loves her new room -- and the pink swag matches the tutu.
You are better than the guys that make a living doing it. Way to go Marie.
I love that blue. I can't wait to see it and person.
Post a Comment