Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

It was so fun to have our cousins here to trick or treat with us.

June from little Einsteins

My sister and her little crocodile or is he barney or a dinasour. ha ha

Tinkerbell


Cinderella- she really enjoyed trick or treating and she did manage to get the most candy eaten on the binge before all the candy is put away post t or t party.

Our pumpkins minus one child who was already asleep.



Aren't they so cute. It is hard to get a picture of all those kids at the same time. It was the best weather that we have experienced for halloween in a while maybe the mid sixties, it was so fun to be outside. I have to go enjoy more of this great weather we are having.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love all of those costumes! They all look fantastic. That's great that you guys had warm weather. We did too! Halloween rocks. I can so see the little one sneaking all of that candy to binge on before it's put away. How funny.

Julie M. said...

You were a busy woman! Looks like you had fun, they all look adorable!

amydear said...

The tinkerbell costume of A's is so cute! I'm sure you made it. Missed you that night. We have lots of fun pictures from years past.

jamie said...

We were missing AZ that night! It is cooler here. Everyone looks so cute!

Carolee Brown said...

looks like you had a lot of spooky fun. Sorry I missed out.