If anyone is reading this and has any fun ideas of things to do with kids please feel free to comment or e mail me, we are always looking for ideas and would love to know what you do in the summer time.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
What do you do in the summer time?
We are discovering the fun parks around our house. Some of them have these fun sprinkles to play in. The kids enjoy them and I get to enjoy whatever book I am currently reading.

If anyone is reading this and has any fun ideas of things to do with kids please feel free to comment or e mail me, we are always looking for ideas and would love to know what you do in the summer time.
If anyone is reading this and has any fun ideas of things to do with kids please feel free to comment or e mail me, we are always looking for ideas and would love to know what you do in the summer time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello! Looks like things are going well in St. Louis. In the summertime, we go to the library a lot, play at any park we can find, and are busy with swimming lessons and sports camps. We also like to go camping, but I'm not sure of the camping scene out there. Hope this helps. Take care!
I let the kids watch a lot of tv and play video games. Then I shut myself in my room and read books and eat dark chocolate. Ha ha. We like to explore parks, go berry picking, and meet every dog that comes our way.
Post a Comment