Thursday, July 31, 2008

Birthday Time






S had a fun birthday. She was so fun and happy that day. It probably had nothing to do with the fact that she got almost everything she wanted, like frosting for breakfast. She was very excited about her "rella" cake and picked at it most of the day. A and D were so cute, they made signs and put them all over the house then hats for everyone to wear. D found a cinderella book on the bookcase and wrapped it for her and A asked me to print a picture of Cinderella colored it and framed it for S room. It was so cute. Oh how resourceful they become when you don't take them to the store to buy a gift. S loved everything and had a fun birthday. We love her so much!

3 comments:

amydear said...

What a cute cake and cute kids! They already look older. Happy 2nd birthday, S!

Angie said...

Aw, what a fun birthday! She is getting so big, I seriously can't believe it.

Carolee Brown said...

I wish with all my heart I could be close to share these special days with you. Miss you!