Sunday, July 13, 2008

Turning 2.

I can hardly believe that S is turning two this month. It has gone by so fast. She is a spunky almost 2 year old that knows what she wants and gets it most of the time. Her newest favorite thing is "Bella Rella" (Cinderella) and Hannah. I know you may think that I can't mean Hannah Montana, but yes that is exactly who she is talking about. She doesn't watch it but the fact that she knows who she is scares me. She is very busy and doesn't let anyone sit down for very long.

3 comments:

Polliwog said...

Wow, I can't believe she's two either. Yikes! She's darling, though.

I also have a 2 year old who loves "Cindalelly". I think it's darling when she imitates Jacques and tries to say "Lucifee" in a squeaky voice.

As for Hannah Montana, what's a mom to do? When you've got an older sister, it's inevitable, I'm sure. At least it's not Britney Spears or Paris Hilton.

Angie said...

She's two?! Holy cow, the time has gone so fast. She is as adorbale as ever though. Keith and I miss watching you guys in sacrament meeting and keeping us entertained! S also got me out of sunday school a lot. Oh the memories. We miss you guys!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
She is adorable and I think John's favorite...send her our way, she'd fit right in with the other crazy one.