D played t-ball. He had so much fun.
We took a trip to Minnesota. Joe had a conference and we have some great friends up there that we went to see. I am sad I never did get a picture of them, but it was fun to see them again. We made it to the Mall of America. A got to take her American Girl doll and get her ears pierced, D got to pick something out at the lego store.
We also went to Nauvoo for a day. The kids loved to see everything and do all the pioneer craft/activities that they had. It was a perfect day to go, not too hot.

4 comments:
I didn't know that a bistro for American girl dolls existed. I wonder what it would be like to work there. interesting. Looks like you guys had fun.
I am glad you had a fun summer! You look so good! Your family is darling. I miss you!
Looks like fun! Did you see Steve and Linda while you were in Nauvoo?? T said you all look so good!
Sounds like fun! Next time you're in MN, let us know!
Post a Comment