The botanical garden is one of my favorites, it is so beautiful and peaceful there. It did help that the day we went was slightly overcast and 75, odd for St Louis in the summer. The kids like to feed the fish, do the maze and play in the fountains. We have yet to do the children's garden, I was saving that for when we went with Joe.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Summer Fun Cont.
St Louis has so many fun things to do. We were able to enjoy quite a few of them. The zoo is always a favorite. The science center, free summer movies, the butterfly house, the library, and many of the parks.



The botanical garden is one of my favorites, it is so beautiful and peaceful there. It did help that the day we went was slightly overcast and 75, odd for St Louis in the summer. The kids like to feed the fish, do the maze and play in the fountains. We have yet to do the children's garden, I was saving that for when we went with Joe.

The botanical garden is one of my favorites, it is so beautiful and peaceful there. It did help that the day we went was slightly overcast and 75, odd for St Louis in the summer. The kids like to feed the fish, do the maze and play in the fountains. We have yet to do the children's garden, I was saving that for when we went with Joe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Who is that tall S? I can't believe it! I want to come and go to the Botanical Gardens too. I love all your posts!
Post a Comment