Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wild Weekend




Waiting to go up the arch.

Baby T, the only baby on the trip.

Thanks to all my sisters for coming to visit me. We had a whirlwind trip to Nauvoo. It was fun to just spend time together and amazing that everyone made it. My kids keep talking about random facts they learn from that one aunt, there are so many it is hard to keep them straight. Thanks for sharing your photos, I managed to go the whole weekend and not take one.

8 comments:

Julie M. said...

Does this mean we can be friends again? :) We missed you! I'm glad you had fun with your sisters, you'll have to tell me about it!

Angie said...

How fun! That's awesome that you had a sisters trip. It's always much needed!!! I can't believe you didn't take any pictures though! You're crazy.

mama bear said...

Jan, I can't believe I never knew you had so many sisters! Are they all actual sisters, or are some in-laws?

Carolee Brown said...

How fun it was and it seems to have passed so quickly. Times like these the quote is fitting that we don't remember days, but we never forget the moments. love you

jan said...

One of them is a sister-in-law. Can you tell which one?

jan said...

One of them is a sister-in-law. Can you tell which one?

Amanda said...

I had soooo much fun!!

amydear said...

You look so cute in the picture against the brick wall! I'm glad your sisters' weekend was a success. I know all their names, but I don't know which is which!