Sunday, June 12, 2011

Here it is

I am no good at blogging. I sit down to do a post and my mind goes blank so I turn to FB or any other thing that catches my eye.

We are getting excited to have school end! We started school in St Louis August 14th or something like that and we don't end here until June 17th--the longest school year ever.

Part of the reason why I don't blog is that I really don't feel like our life is really that exciting and I haven't downloaded pictures for a long time. I have to soon because the card is full and it is almost summer. I love living closer to family. We were able to go to my cousins wedding. It was so beautiful and fun. They had a photo booth so here are some pictures of our family.








It is so fun to be close enough to spend time with my sisters.

2 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

I am getting excited to be close to family too! Only a couple of more days until we move.

stefanie said...

This is such a great idea! Don't give up on blogging yet.