Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This is what we have been up to

I can hardly believe that it has been three months. He is so much fun, everyone loves to try to make him smile.



We are all ready for spring and warmer weather, but have enjoyed a few snow days. You would think that I would have more to say seeing that I am averaging one post a month, but we really do spend most of our time going to school and playing with that cute baby so there isn't much more to say. Maybe we will start doing more if he will start sleeping through the night.

7 comments:

Carolee Brown said...

So sweet. We are enjoying the same pastime (all the time)

Julie M. said...

He's getting SO big! I love his noises. Hope that you are all healthy. Let's play SOON!

sharpsnaps said...

He is sooo long! What a fun video. I will have to call you and see how you do that. i have yet to put one on my blog.

stefanie said...

He is darling. I agree that he looks long. Enjoy him. Pretty soon you'll be chasing him.

jamie said...

What a doll! (can you say that about boys when they are little.) Wish we were closer to come enjoy the fun! Miss you.

amydear said...

He is so long! I love that each of your kids has a different look. I can't wait to meet him.

Amanda said...

Oh Jan I LOVE him!!! I think I may have to force John into letting me have another...or maybe you should just visit so I can get my fix. He is a cute little night owl :)