
Okay he was only 3 days late, but 3 days is a long time when you are 9 months pregnant. He was waiting for his aunt to arrive apparently, she flew in at 1:30 we went to the hospital at 6:30 and he was born at 9:30.

9lbs 3oz - 22 1/2"long

A was so excited to come see him and hold him.

D held him for a bit but he was kind of heavy. S would not hold him at all, she thought he was cute and she liked to touch his hair but that was about it.

My sister came to help and I am so glad that she did who knows if he ever would have decided to come: ). She was such a great help to have, we were sad to see her go. Thanks so much for everything.

S finally decided it would be okay to hold him. She is very concerned with him when he cries and tells him "it's okay no one will hurt you". She is having a bit of an adjustment but hopefully the 13 hours of sleep she got last night will help.

He is very long and has now decided that it feels pretty good to stretch out.


Already a week old.
We hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving. We feel extremely grateful this holiday season for such a great family and so many good friends. Thank you all for your love and support.

4 comments:
He's darling and SO long! Congrats--we're so happy for you guys!!
I am so excited for you!!!! He is absolutely adorable. I hope all is going well.
Miss you lots. He is growing so fast!
I can't believe how big he was! Were all your babies that big? He truly is a beautiful baby, I hope he sleeps good for you and you can get some rest! Congrats!
Post a Comment