It has been raining all day today. The perfect day to cuddle up on the couch and read your favorite book. Well maybe not my favorite book, but one I have been waiting to read "Breaking Dawn". The perfect thing to go with my book of course is 5 movies from the library and a bag of cookies so there will be no disruptions.
So that is how I wish my day went. Unfortunately the guilt gets to me and I still have to do the dishes, cook lunch and take kids to and from school. School has started for D, this was his first week.
Other exciting news, oh there isn't. Life is good. Joe is busy with school. A is enjoying her new school and making new friends. S is asserting her independence and opinion when ever possible. I finished my Michigan quilt and started making a bed skirt for A bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe you beat me on the Michigan quilt. My binding is even machine stitched on, I just have to hand stitch the rest. I'd better get going.
That DOES sound like a nice day. :)
Ooh, I always want a movie on a rainy day. We have HBO and Starz free for three months, so we're stockpiling them for the Oregon rain. And I think I found a place to hang my MI quilt. Yeah!
You are so funny. I hope that you can read Breaking Dawn soon. It was one of my favorites! That's great that A is liking her new school and it totally doesn't surprise me that S is asserting her independence. She is so cute, but I could tell she is very strong willed! How is D liking the new program?
So that's what I wish I was doing too. This weather is driving me NUTS! Hopefully we get a pass to the Y soon and then we'll MAKE you go swimming with us!!
It's good to see others wish rainy days went like that...doing nothing! Good to hear you are doing well. Hope your hubby is liking school. Your little one is so cute...glad I wasnt the home teacher :0)
Post a Comment