Seriously, tell that S to stop growing now! She is looking so big. A is looking more like Joe. I'm glad she's having fun at school. Only a week and a half left for us! I don't know if that's good or bad. Sorry we're not connecting on the phone. Our stupid phone wasn't working most of the day.
I have been wondering where you guys were. I've been waiting for you to update. It's good to see that are all still alive and doing well. I agree that the kids are growing up too fast. They are so cute!
3 comments:
Seriously, tell that S to stop growing now! She is looking so big. A is looking more like Joe. I'm glad she's having fun at school. Only a week and a half left for us! I don't know if that's good or bad. Sorry we're not connecting on the phone. Our stupid phone wasn't working most of the day.
I have been wondering where you guys were. I've been waiting for you to update. It's good to see that are all still alive and doing well. I agree that the kids are growing up too fast. They are so cute!
S is an exact copy of her mother. Can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment