Saturday, February 9, 2008
Starting a Blog
My mom used to sing us the song "Life is just a bowl of Cherries" when we were little, I thought it would be a cute title to our blog about life. So now that I have an idea for a name I guess I will try blogging. We are hoping to use this blog to keep everyone updated on our lives. I am hoping to maybe update once a month, but who knows maybe I will love it so much and thing 3 will enjoy me being on the computer so much that we will do it everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Jan way to go. I am glad to see you are now in the blogging world. I love your name
hoorah! The email announcing your entry into the blogosphere made me grin. Can't wait for your (hopefully frequent) entries! :)
Welcome...to the dark side :) We'll anxiously await your monthly updates.
you are kidding me, right? i did not get the e-mail about your blog and i find it through someone else's. can i forgive? maybe. just one second. okay, i forgave you. but don't let it happen again! just because i hear about your life on the phone every day doesn't mean i don't want to read it on the blog too. bad jan.
Post a Comment